Young People We Care
Young People We Care (YPWC) is a registered youth-led and youth-focused, non-profit organization that is headquartered in Ghana. The organization is operated by young people (ages 15–30) and adult allies working on youth and development related issues worldwide. At YPWC, we are passionate about sustainable development, the realization of the Millennium Development Goals and the promotion of a culture of peace and universal human rights for all.
To provide a ‘youthful voice’ that seeks to address the numerous challenges facing leaders of tomorrow by effectively using young resourceful minds to influence the course of global policy formulation and development in a consistent and harmonized manner.
- Provide young people with tools and resources for effective action
- Educate and inform the youth on global issues;
- Inspire youth to take action;
- Encourage youth participation in global issues;
- Identify and build sustainable partnerships aimed at youth development;